Monday, November 18, 2013

Menu Monday, November 18

Blueberry Lemon Sweet Rolls
Happy Monday!  And it's an even happier Monday because I have our menu done for the week!  Yee haw!  

I got so spoiled yesterday.  My wonderful friend, Jerri, and her family brought us dinner last night.  Jerri is an amazing cook and we were blessed to have some of her to-die-for lasagna.  They brought over everything!!!  All I had to do was make dessert, which was Streusel Blueberry Buckle served with maple-sweetened whipped cream.  One thing I did a little differently was I had about 1/2 C white chocolate chips leftover from Friday's white chocolate creme brulee (oh, my...that is another yummy story in itself!) so I added those to the buckle batter.  It was a nice addition, but I think next time I'll add more chips!

Breakfast (a combination of these items):
  • Eggs (we've been doing a lot of scrambles that include various veggies like spinach, mushrooms, onion, etc.); bacon or sausage; avocado; fruit/berries;
  • Oatmeal with fruit, nuts, and yogurt 
  • Sunday, I'll be making these with real food substitutions: blueberry lemon sweet rolls
Lunch:
Mid-Afternoon Snack:
Dinner:
 *Sharing the recipe this week

No comments:

Post a Comment