|Jeff & Heather|
This weekend, our amazing nephew, Jeff, marries his sweetheart. We are so fortunate that this wedding is close enough for us to attend the festivities! Congratulations Jeff & Heather!
Breakfast (a combination of these items): Eggs (we've been doing a lot of scrambles that include various veggies like fresh-from-the-garden zucchini, kale, onion, etc.); bacon or sausage; avocado; fruit/berries; vanilla chia seed pudding
Lunch: Leftovers or mostly-raw-wraps
Mid-Afternoon Snack: Kefir smoothies
- Monday: Tacos; salad; rice
- Tuesday: Vegetable beef soup; sprouted-wheat biscuits; garden salad
- Wednesday: Chicken fried steak; mashed potatoes; carrot salad; sauteed zucchini medley
- Thursday: Hamburger patties; rice pilaf; root vegetable slaw
- Friday: Grilled fresh fish; red potatoes; best-ever broccoli; Caesar salad; homemade ice cream
- Saturday: Our nephew's wedding!
- Sunday: Ham; Gratin Dauphinois; green beans with slivered almonds; beet salad