Monday, November 25, 2013

Menu Monday, November 25

I love home schooling!  We haven't taken any time off since the beginning of the year so we are taking the whole week off!  That gives me extra time to finish making some new napkins and start prepping for Thanksgiving Day. 

This is the first time EVER that I put together a Thanksgiving Planner to help me stay on task.  Normally I kind of wing-it, but I like lists and check boxes.  Makes me feel like I'm actually accomplishing something, ya know?  We'll see how it goes.

So during this week of busy-ness, I'm really trying to take time to really think about all the things our family has been blessed with.  God is so good, isn't He?


Breakfast (a combination of these items):
  • Eggs (we've been doing a lot of scrambles that include various veggies like spinach, mushrooms, onion, etc.); bacon or sausage; avocado; fruit/berries;
  • Oatmeal with fruit, nuts, and yogurt 
Lunch:
Mid-Afternoon Snack:
Dinner:

No comments:

Post a Comment