Are you getting back into your regular routine this week? We are. That means back to "school". Although we had a pretty relaxing Christmas vacation, I can tell that my little gems are ready for some structure. Me? I could take another week off ... easy.
- Monday: Chicken piccata; brown rice; sauteed green beans with almonds
- Tuesday: Hamburger patties; "cheesy" broccoli & quinoa casserole; salade de carottes
- Wednesday: Oven-fried pork chops; mashed cauliflower; spinach salad
- Thursday: No Noodle Sausage & Sour Cream Bake; green salad
- Friday: Homemade fish & chips; coleslaw; ice cream with chocolate sauce
- Saturday: White Chicken Chili; green salad
- Sunday: Braised Beef Pot Roast; sweet & crunchy Brussels sprouts; pumpkin custard with pecan topping*