Sunday, July 14, 2013

Menu Monday, July 15

Greek Cauliflower Pasta Salad
Last week I didn't make spaghetti or hamburger patties so they are back on the menu again this week.  Other than that, we did pretty well.

As I mentioned last week, I am eating a more Paleo style.  I've been doing this for the past 4 weeks, allowing myself one or two meals during the week that aren't strictly Paleo to satisfy cravings and splurge a little.  I feel pretty good so I'm going to keep going until I feel like I'm ready to move on.  I'm not doing this to loose weight, but instead as an experiment as to how I feel being off grains, beans, and lentils, primarily.  So far so good!

Breakfast (a combination of these items): Eggs; bacon or sausage; avocado; fruit/berries
Lunch:  Leftovers
Mid-Afternoon SnackKefir smoothies
Dinner:

No comments:

Post a Comment