Monday, July 8, 2013

Menu Monday, July 8

This past weekend, we started painting the exterior of our house.  Thankfully our house is modest in size and only one story.  I used to think bigger is better.  Nope.  Smaller is more efficient and costs less to maintain!

Now that the little gems aren't so little, they are a significant contribution to the painting process.  I hope their enthusiasm for this project lasts!

As far as meals go, I've been doing a little experimenting with eating in a more Paleo style.  So, I'm going to continue (pretty much) skipping the properly prepared grains, potatoes, milk and cheese my family will be still eating, although I do enjoy kefir for the probiotic benefits.  (Note to self:  Make cortido.)

Breakfast (a combination of these items): Eggs; bacon or sausage; avocado; fruit/berries
Lunch:  Leftovers
Mid-Afternoon Snack:  Kefir smoothies
Dinner:





No comments:

Post a Comment