Sunday, July 28, 2013

Menu Monday, July 29

This past week, we picked almost 35 pounds of blueberries.  We froze most of them for kefir smoothies, muffins and breads, and to flavor our kombucha.  This year, thought, I did do a dehydrator batch of dried blueberries.  The dried berries turned out so well that I think next year I'll do more.

When we picked blueberries, we also got 5 pounds of raspberries for a batch of raspberry jam and raspberry vinegar.


Yesterday, I finally got out to the garden to prune my tomato plants and tie them up to my support fence.  I do wish I'd gotten out there sooner, but better late than never!?!

Breakfast (a combination of these items): Eggs; bacon or sausage; avocado; fruit/berries; vanilla chia seed pudding
Lunch:  Leftovers
Mid-Afternoon SnackKefir smoothies
Dinner:

No comments:

Post a Comment