The Grow Your Own Food Summit will teach food growing people, both novices and experts, how to improve the world more than any other event in the last decade. Learn step-by-step instructions for what you can do today to put healthy, trusted food on your table in the future! Plus, it’s ONLINE and FREE from July 7-14, 2014.
Register for FREE now at the following link:
Don’t let anyone else decide what’s in the food you eat! Change your life. Gain access to the information you need RIGHT NOW to optimize your health, connect with nature and those you love. It’s that simple.
- Learn how to grow and eat healthy, local food.
- Change your health and life, and that of your family, friends and neighbors.
- Feel satisfied that you can depend on yourself.
- Trust your own ingredients.
- Learn how growing your own food helps make your local community stronger.
Here are a few of the incredible presenters:
- The Good Food Revolution is Here… Take Action!, by Will Allen, Founder, Growing Power; Winner, McArthur Genius Grant; Farmer; Author, Speaker
- Why Our Current Food System “Just Ain’t Normal” and How to Change It, by Joel Salatin, Sustainable, Maverick Farmer; Lecturer; Author
- How Mushrooms Created, and Can Save, the Living World!, by Paul Stamets, World-renowned Mushroom Researcher; Inventor; Entrepreneur
- Saving Seeds, Growing Food and Ending GMOs Can Save the World, by Vandana Shiva, World-renowned Indian Activist
- The Food Revolution and How GMOs are Disrupting It, by Ocean Robbins, Co-founder, Food Revolution Network; Author, Speaker, Educator
Better yet, if you register today, you’ll have access to the following FREE GIFTS as soon as you register!
- Food Growing 101, eBook by Gary Heine and Valerie Kausen
- Saving seeds, growing food and stopping GMOs can save the world, 17-minute presentation by Vandana Shiva
- How to create a simple home composter to supercharge your garden soil, 57-minute presentation by Mark Forman
Register for FREE at the following link today:
We’ll see you at the Summit!
SPECIAL THANKS TO THE SPONSORS OF THE SUMMIT: