Monday, July 21, 2014

Menu Monday, July 21

This past week, we picked blueberries and blackberries.  We have the blueberries in the freezer and some in the dehydrator.  As for the blackberries, I did freeze some whole to use for tarts and desert garnishes through the year, but most of them will end up as jam...today.  I wasn't able to get to them as quickly as I wanted because my wonderful hubby and I painted the showroom for our new shop location.  I was so thankful that the weather was cooler because the room has 16 foot ceilings.  Sooooo glad that's done!

With some of the blueberries, I made a pie that turned out fabulously.  Don't worry, I share that this week just in case you, too, like blueberry pie!

You are going to see some repeats from last week on this week's menu.  Sorry about that.  My hubby was out of town for work for a few days...

Dinner:   

Monday
Taco bar
Tuesday
Mac & cheese with kielbasa; salad with vinaigrette
Wednesday
Marinated BBQ chicken kabobs*; pineapple chunks; coleslaw
Thursday
Dinner out
Friday
Beef Souvlaki with tzatziki*; cucumber salad; Greek potatoes; broccoli; Greek butter cookies*
Saturday
Pork spare ribs*; pasta salad*; fruit salad
Sunday
Chicken wings*; mushroom risotto; sautéed carrot/kale/zucchini medley
  *Lots of recipes coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment