We don't do Halloween. But to keep the kiddos future counseling fees to a minimum *ahem*, we do our own evening of fun which includes pizza from a local eatery, Hansen's soda (the non-diet variety), salad (to make me feel better...), and a movie.
By the way, take a look at this week's Bundle of the Week. Freezer cooking. I want to do more of that! This offer is only good through Sunday, November 3, so if you want to do some freezer cooking, too, don't wait.
Breakfast (a combination of these items):
- Eggs (we've been doing a lot of scrambles that include various veggies like spinach, mushrooms, onion, etc.); bacon or sausage; avocado; fruit/berries;
- Oatmeal with fruit, nuts, and yogurt
- Fruit, raw veggies, cheese, beef summer sausage
- Monday: Hamburger patties stuffed with bleu cheese & bacon crumbles; rice pilaf; green beans; roasted beet salad
- Tuesday: Ham & cheese omelets; fried potatoes; green salad
- Wednesday: No Noodle Sausage & Sour Cream Bake; sauteed carrots; whole wheat no-knead sourdough bread
- Thursday: Pizza, Caesar salad
- Friday: Spinach salad; fresh fish; baked potatoes with sour cream & chives; best-ever broccoli; Chocolate mousse (didn't have last week...again...!!!)
- Saturday: Minestrone soup with sprouted beans; French bread; salad