Monday, February 13, 2012

Menu Monday, February 13

This time of year, I get the itch to go digging in the dirt.  I love having a garden, but I have found in the past that many times I have started to plan too late in the season.  So that's what I'm doing this week and I'm gonna share with you some new things (to me) that I've discovered, too.

Monday:
Breakfast – Oatmeal w/ applesauce
Lunch – Stuffed baked potatoes, raw veggies & fruit
Dinner – Tacos, spanish rice, green salad

Tuesday, Valentines Day:
Breakfast – Scrambled eggs, blueberry muffins
Lunch – ABC soup, raw veggies & fruit
Dinner – Fish, jasmine rice, green beans with almond slivers, green salad, dessert (don't know what yet) 
 
Wednesday:
Breakfast – Cinnamon bread french toast
Lunch – Easy cheesy mac & cheese, veggies & fruit
Dinner – Chicken fried steak, red potatoes, corn
 
Thursday:
Breakfast – Oatmeal w/ peaches
Lunch - PB & honey sandwiches, veggies & fruit
Dinner -  Cowboy hashbrown rice, green salad

Friday:
Breakfast – Baked soaked oatmeal
Lunch – Leftovers
Dinner – Hamburgers, ranch potato wedges, green salad
 
Saturday:
Breakfast –  Soaked whole wheat pancakes with applesauce and maple syrup
Lunch – Cheese & apples
Dinner – Homemade pizza, Caesar salad
 
Sunday:
Breakfast – Scrambled eggs with sausage, hash browns
Lunch – Leftovers
Dinner – "Dirty" (basil crusted) pork roast, mashed potatoes, gravy, peas & carrots

No comments:

Post a Comment