Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Menu Monday, May 13

Photo credit
***Oh my goodness!  This was supposed to have posted on Monday and I don't know what happened!  So sorry!!!***

I didn't make a menu last week.  The weather was so beautiful that I found it hard to be in the kitchen or at the computer to meal-plan.  This week I'm making myself sit down and do it and I know I'll be so glad that I did.  I always am.

The rain is back and so are some meals that I might normally make in the winter.  Ho hum...

On the bright side, we have arugula, bok choy, kale and some peas in the garden that I'll be adding in to our meals.  Oh, I love the garden!


Monday 
B: Oatmeal with blueberries & peaches  
D: "Kitchen sink" omelets; bacon & sweet potato hash; spinach salad
Tuesday  
B: Eggs; sprouted wheat blueberry muffins; fruit 
D: Herb & garlic roasted chicken; mashed potatoes & gravy; peas & carrots

Wednesday  

B: Sprouted wheat blueberry pancakes with maple syrup; eggs; fruit
D: Hamburger patties; creamed spinach; fried carrots; brown rice

Thursday 
B: Scrambled eggs & veggies; bacon; toast; fruit

D:
White chicken chili; skillet cornbread; green salad

Friday  
B:  Oatmeal with pears & cranberries 

D: 1st Course:  Roasted beet salad using fresh beets
     Main Course: Fresh fish; brown rice; creamed peas
     Dessert: Detox Blonde Macaroons with vanilla ice cream
& chocolate sauce 
 
Saturday    

B: Eggs; toast; bacon; fruit
D: Leftovers
 

Sunday  
B:  Sprouted wheat waffles; peaches; sausage   
D:  Starter: Stuffed mushrooms
      Main: Grilled marinated round steak; roasted red potatoes; green salad

     Dessert: Leftover Detox Blonde Macaroons with vanilla ice cream & chocolate sauce 


No comments:

Post a Comment