- 4 bananas
- Juice from 1 orange (about ½ C)
- 1 T lemon juice
- 2 T turbinado
- 2 T unsweetened coconut
- Cinnamon for garnish
- Optional: 1 T brandy
- Combine orange juice, lemon juice, and turbinado in small saucepan. Over medium heat, simmer to thicken. If using brandy, add just before you take the sauce off the heat.
- Meanwhile, toast unsweetened coconut in a 350 degree oven, stirring occasionally, about 5-10 minutes until fragrant and browned.
- Just before serving, peel and slice bananas on the diagonal into individual serving dishes.
- Top bananas with orange sauce and sprinkle with coconut and cinnamon. Serve immediately.