Thursday, December 27, 2012

2012 Readers' Choice Awards

I know you were just dying to see this.  And I was dying to tell you!  These are the posts that you most wanted to read.

Thanks for coming to hang out with me this year and I know that 2013 is gonna be even better. 

Live in Victory!
Lynette

 
This is my go-to recipe for beef burritos, tacos, tostadas, Layered Fiesta Bake, etc.  
It is that good.

#9  Water Kefir Tribbles
 
Okay... must be a bunch of Trekkies out there googling "Tribbles".  
You got me on this one!  


#8  Lacto-Fermented Sauerkraut / Cortido  
 
Eat more probiotic food in 2013?  Check.

#7 Rebooting My Body - Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead
 
Inspirational.


#6  Shrimp Scampi
   
Oh, yah...  Tell them you slaved for hours on this decadent dish and they'll believe you.


#5  Chocolate Mousse (Mousse au Chocolat)
Other than the chocolate, this is a classic no-dairy recipe.  
You will think you went to heaven...

#4  Tortilla Soup
 
 
  This great soup is so easy to make.  
Definitely a winner during the cold, dark months of fall and winter!


#3  Planning Our Garden - Square Foot Gardening
 
 A really good way to make use of a small space for gardening.   
Look for my review coming on Square Foot Gardening coming soon! 


#2   Homemade Lemon Pine-Sol Cleaner
 
So, I'm not the only one that loves this stuff! 


Are your ready for this?  The Number One post for 2012 goes to...


#1  Never-Fail, Fool-Proof Homemade Mayonnaise  

So easy and so good...and no bad stuff.  Gotta love that.


What was your favorite post this year?  
Is it listed here or was it something else?  Would love to know!!!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment