Sunday, January 8, 2012

Menu Monday, November 14

This past week I tried a couple of new recipes that were really good.  Unfortunately, my camera battery is...well, it's dead.  It's been dead for a couple weeks and I'm afraid I keep forgetting to charge it.  Until today.  I do have some recipes to share with you but the picture part is in short supply.  So you'll just have to imagine what it looks like.  Sorry.

In addition to a couple new recipes I want to share this week, I'm going to start posting some of our favorite Thanksgiving recipes, too.  Again, I don't have pictures because I wasn't blogging yet this time last year.  But I'll be sure to post pictures later.  So please be patient!

In the meantime, here is what is on our menu for this week:
Monday:
Breakfast – Oatmeal w/ cranberries
Lunch –  Cheese quesadillas, grapes, raw carrots
Dinner – Lasagna, green salad, toast
Tuesday:
Breakfast – Fried eggs, cinnamon toast
Lunch – Meatloaf sandwiches, raw veggies & fruit
Dinner – Crispy fried chicken strips, red potatoes, steamed carrots
Wednesday:
Breakfast – French toast w/ maple syrup, orange slices
Lunch – Leftovers
Dinner – Porcupines, brown rice, green beans
Thursday:
Breakfast – Oatmeal w/ blueberries
Lunch – Grilled cheese sandwiches, raw veggies & fruit
Dinner – Veggie rice bake, fruit salad
Friday:
Breakfast – Pancakes w/ maple syrup, applesauce
Lunch – Leftovers, raw veggies & fruit
Dinner – Hamburgers, homemade french fries, green salad
Saturday:
Breakfast – Scrambled eggs, bacon, toast & peaches
Lunch – Homemade summer sausage, cheese and fruit
Dinner – Homemade pepperoni & veggie pizza, green salald
Sunday:
Breakfast – Waffles with strawberries & maple syrup, sausage
Lunch – Pork chops, homemade rice-a-roni, steamed broccoli
Dinner – Leftovers

No comments:

Post a Comment