Saturday, January 28, 2012

Great Deals!

Happy Saturday!

I just wanted to share with you a couple of great deals I've run across!

 Tropical Traditions has FREE SHIPPING on all their fabulous products through 1/30/12.  This is my favorite place to get coconut oil.  I love their organic expeller-pressed coconut oil because it is flavorless and has no coconut scent.  They have a whole lot more than just coconut oil, so go ahead and take a little lookie-see.

I'm so excited!  I just signed up for a self-paced online class that teaches about sprouting, soaking and fermenting grains. 

If you are interested in learning more about turning those hard-to-digest grains into something nourishing then you may want to check out the Healthy Whole Grains e-course. This self-paced online class includes 50 videos and over 100 printable recipes to get you going.

Let me know if you signed up, too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment