I'm so glad I didn't wait for myself to respond.
Homemade Bread Crumbs
- Bread ends or stale bread
- Cut each slice of bread into smaller pieces. I cut each slice into 6ths.
- Lay bread pieces on dehydrator racks or cookie sheet(s) if using oven.
- Dry in dehydrator at highest temperature setting or in in oven at 175 - 200° until completely dry.
- Remove bread from dehydrator/oven and allow to cool.
- Place bread pieces into food processor. Process until you have the size of crumb you desire.
- Store in an airtight container. I like to store mine in a mason jar.