Sunday, January 8, 2012

Menu Monday, October 24


This coming weekend, I am so excited to be able to attend the "Women of Faith" conference!  I've never had the opportunity to attend before but always wanted to.  My friend, Jill, who is the author of Generational Womanhood, invited me to join her after she won a pair of tickets.  I'm really looking forward to the conference, but probably even more so getting to spend time with Jill.  She is an amazing homeschool mother of eight and such an incredibly knowledgable, yet fun, gal to be around.  I always feel like I'm a sponge when I'm with her, just soaking up all the good stuff!  I'm so excited!  (Did I say that already? :) )

Well, because I'll be gone Friday and Saturday, Tom said he would take care of cooking.  I know that means they'll most likely be off to Little Caesar's one night and I'm afraid to know what they would do the next night, so I'm going to have a couple dinners ready to go just in case...
 
Monday:
Breakfast – Oatmeal, peaches
Lunch – Leftover potato soup, apples, broccoli & ranch dip
Dinner – Cheesy chicken & mushrooms, brown rice, peas
 
Tuesday:
Breakfast – Fried eggs, applesauce bread
Lunch – Meat & cheese burritos, veggies & dip
Dinner – Homemade mac & cheese w/ summer sausage, steamed broccoli 
 
Wednesday:
Breakfast – French toast w/ blueberries and maple syrup
Lunch – Taco corn fritters, grapes, veggies & dip
Dinner – Chicken fried steak, baked potatoes, corn
 
Thursday:
Breakfast – Oatmeal w/ raisins
Lunch – Taco loaded potatoes, apples, broccoli & dip
Dinner – Cowboy Hash, corn muffins, fruit salad
 
Friday:
Breakfast – Breakfast cake, bananas
Lunch – Leftover cowboy hash if they are home
Dinner – Hamburgers, homemade french fries, salad
 
Saturday:
Breakfast – Fried eggs, bacon, toast and fruit
Lunch – ???
Dinner – Homemade pizza, salad
 
Sunday:
Breakfast – Blueberry pancakes, sausage
Lunch – Homemade summer sausage, cheese slices, fruit & veggies
Dinner – Cider-glazed pork chops, au gratin potatoes, grean beans

No comments:

Post a Comment