Thursday, January 5, 2012

Something That's Been Bothering Me...

Okay...I've just got to say something.

I was reading another blog that I subscribe to that is written by a wonderful Christian lady.  On it was a picture of her young son making a hand gesture that is seen EVERYWHERE.  I think most people do not have any idea what it can actually mean so, you be the judge if you want to (continue) make(ing) this gesture...
Michelle Obama Flashes El Diablo Hand Signal On Cover Of Vogue three_versions_el_diablo
Three versions of the “El Diablo,” the sign of Satan, the horned god. The hand sign at right is also the deaf’s gesture, or signing, for “I love you,” a fact which has many people confused.

Below is a picture of Anton Levay, founder of the church of Satan.
Again, you get to decide for yourself.  But you have to ask yourself, why is this gesture so "popular"?  Food for thought...

No comments:

Post a Comment