In our household I can see a lot of ways we can use this:
For the kids:
- Did chores without being told (I might actually incorporate a "Victory Dance" with that one, too!);
- Did well in school/had a good score on a test or school work;
- Memorized Bible verses for AWANA;
- Was grateful about something...did not complain;
- Sports victories/played well or with sportsman-like conduct;
- Etc., etc., etc.
Write a comment to let me know what you think. How could you use a Victory Candle in your home?
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven. ~ Matthew 5:16